We believe in community involvement as a way to demonstrate Christian values and helping our neighbors. Here are some of the ways we are involved:
- Key Ingredients – An evening of food and music in Hancock; we provide a cold snack station. Third Friday in July
- Canal Run – A running event that ends in downtown Hancock. We operate a water station on the race route. Third Saturday in July.
- Movies on Quincy Green (next door to the church) – we provide popcorn to the movie goers. Thursday evenings in July and August.
- Habitat for Humanity local builds
- Christmas Walk – A walk through downtown Hancock the day after Thanksgiving. We provide hot chocolate.
- Heikinpaiva – A mid-winter celebration in downtown Hancock in late January. We run a pie social at the church.
- Used Book Sale and Pie Social – An annual missions fund-raiser at the church during Mother’s Day weekend.
Regular faith-based activities at the church:
- Men’s Prayer Breakfast (Wednesday mornings)
- United Women of Faith
- Active Missions Committee – local, national, global
- Book study groups
- Children’s Vacation Bible School
- Fall Turkey Dinner
- Easter Breakfast
Email or call the church office for more information (906-482-4190; email@example.com)